View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2020, 17:13 (Ref:4019126)   #106
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Got to stay flexible but positive with regards to next year.

I'm making assumptions that:
Situation is likely to get worse before it gets better.
Anything in the first four months of next year is likely behind closed doors still.
Many calendars will be backloaded again as events move to second half of the year.
The date of LM24 will move (maybe more than once) if it means fans can be there.
By next summer the vaccine, along with economic necessity, will lead to an accelerated push back to normal life.

To be honest if I was the ACO I'd be looking at an August date and would move the race right now. That way you could plan with a larger degree of certainty for a normal event.