View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2021, 11:42 (Ref:4027396)   #137
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
Even then, in the UK at least, there are currently no plans to even offer it to under 18s, and no formal plans have been made for anyone under 50 who is not considered "vulnerable".
The formal plan will be Phase 2 - although who is in that phase has not been determined and you are right it is not fully drafted yet.

Phase 1 (of which you refer to) is a JCVI-recommended list of priority groups.
Phase 2 will then likely prioritise based on occupational priority rather than clinical vulnerability. 'JCVI asks that the Department of Health and Social Care consider occupational vaccination in collaboration with other government departments.'