Thread: BTCC BTCC 2021
View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2021, 07:56 (Ref:4028581)   #1480
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
It's the attitude of someone who has never had to work for anything in their life. Even if it were true that WSR had mistreated him, he gains nothing from publicly critising them (repeatedly!). It's just going to make a future sponsor wary.

Even someone as controversial as Jason Plato over the years, has, to the best of my knowledge, never openly critised a former team in this manner. 2019 proved that Plato hadn't just lost all his talent in 2018, and whilst perhaps a few comments were made here-and-there while he was floundering in the broken Subaru, there was nothing like the vitirol Jordan is showing to his ex-employer.
Absolutely. JP acts like a true professional. We all know there was a relationship breakdown within BMR but neither JP or BMR have bad mouthed each other.

AJ just acts like a pre-pubescent kid. The signals this must send to other possible teams are all negative. If he can so publically disrespect Dick Bennetts and Co. then he could do the same to you. For this reason alone I would never ever touch him if I were a team owner. Much as I do not like Andy Neate I'd welcome him with open arms before AJ.