View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2021, 14:23 (Ref:4030673)   #199
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner monkey View Post
The way I read it is that the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid. It just reduces the likely hood of getting severe symptoms. It also doesn't stop the spread of this terrible disease.
With new variants going around I think spectating for many events this year will be won't be happening. But if they can make it safe(er) for teams to race again with viewing on TV again I'll put up with that and hope normality resumes for 22
There are no such reports here in Denmark. The statement here is still that it provides full immunity for a period of time. I would therefore like to politely question your source for this statement?