View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2021, 14:43 (Ref:4035245)   #84
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Heard the guys on my local radio program say Joey was to blame for this one but if we were to point fingers, Michael McDowell blew that whole thing up and won.

https://youtu.be/Ey81TxUO6Ak

I'll always love seeing Keso, Sliced Doosh and Capt Snothead crashing out, but this is a maddening part of this sport and this type of racing (and this race, which is supposed to be the biggest and best) where you can wreck half the field, not receive any type of punishment and win. And no. I'm not saying this because I want Chase to win

Edit - and this type of deal is why I never cared for Dale Sr.