View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2021, 17:30 (Ref:4035765)   #96
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
From Racer:

"The FOX broadcast averaged a 2.80 Nielsen rating and 4.8 million viewers, a record low and down from the 6.26/11m viewership peak for last year’s Sunday portion, which was hit by a shorter rain delay, and from the 4.4/7.3m average for the full 2020 event which was mostly run on Monday. (The Monday-only portion last year averaged 4.2/7/om viewers.)"

Guess they would have been better served running on Presidents Day than at whatever time it finally finished after 5 hour delays. 2/3 the viewers of a Monday race isn't a good thing.

Also, some kid name Elliot on pole for the road course. Why are we bothering to run then? Oh, pole determined by a matrix of fastest lap and finishing position last week and owner points standing. Crashy McSpinsthem is on outside pole.
I think Mr Crashy McSpinsthem will need to fit extra rear view mirrors on his Ford. I can think of the odd person or six who might be interested in demonstrating to him the effects of a stock car poking your bottom...

I reckon this will be Chase's race to lose. Wonder if a certain Mr Blayney is on the war path or whether he knows his spotter lied to him. Assuming the latter, would you put your trust in a liar at the speeds these boys go?