View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2021, 20:37 (Ref:4036231)   #116
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by belt driven View Post
Don't get me started on A.J. Talk about crossover: turn left, left, left; then win your first pro sports car race at LeMans.

McDowell had never been on my radar. All the nice guy talk reminded me he had been suspended from a Grand-Am race at the Glen in 2005 for aggressive driving. Coming from sports cars, you kind of expect better manners.

Had a grin on my face waiting for the slightest trace of WHINING from Keso or Loogey about being on the receiving end (for a change) on the last lap. Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of guys.

When you talk about a driver being one of your best friends, then dump him in the last turn; expect Blaney to figure he has a free one.

The depth of equipment/talent is lacking in trucks and busch, and it really shows on the road courses.There's 2-3 guys most likely to win in trucks and 5-6 in busch.

In the Truck race Rhodes and Creed were the only 2 to lap over 107 mph. Nobody else cracked 106.

In yesterday's busch race only Dinger, H. Burton, and Cindric lapped over 109, except Ty Gibbs did 110 on the last lap.

Kaulig fields as good a car as any in busch. If they brought a good one today, Dinger has a chance. Chase, Blaney, Busch SR., Truex all have a good chance.

PS. Why is Chase on the pole?
Yeah any Grand National road course race where the winner is NOT Cindric or Allmendinger is an upset. Cindric would be a real good in an IMSA GTD car today I think. Ran in a Shank Acura one year I think and impressed. Wish we had that Ford Mustang GT3 car in existance to run Cindric, Deegan, Rhodes in IMSA Weathertech rather than MPC.