Thread: MotoGP 2021
View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2021, 22:54 (Ref:4037236)   #33
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
No less than nine MotoGP riders, plus some Moto2, Moto3 and Moto E competitors, descended on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya for a day of training on road bikes.

While the main purpose was some high-speed training ahead of the delayed start to Official MotoGP testing in Qatar next month, the outing - surely the world's fastest track day - also allowed riders to get a first taste of the revised Turn 10 ahead of this year's Catalan Grand Prix.

Headlining the MotoGP riders on track was reigning world champion Joan Mir (Suzuki), who was joined by team-mate Alex Rins plus Fabio Quartararo (Yamaha), Jack Miller (Ducati), Pol Espargaro (Honda), Johann Zarco (Pramac Ducati), Alex Marquez (LCR Honda), Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda) and Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia).

Aleix Espargaro is the only one that has ridden a MotoGP bike this year, in the form of a recent private test at Jerez, possible due to the Concession rules. The rest will throw a leg over their grand prix machines for the first time in 2021 at Losail on March 6.

"I feel great on the bike, I'm happy because I was able to do a lot of laps today and try the new corner, it was important to understand how to do it and find the correct line to have an idea when we come back in future with the MotoGP bike," said Mir, who recently announced that he will continue with the #36 rather than use the #1 plate.

"A productive day, I'm happy about that and I'm ready for Qatar. I'm preparing in the same way as before, training hard and trying to be healthy, working every day on what I want. To be a better rider, to be more complete. I'm happy about the preseason we're doing!"
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !