Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2021, 17:09 (Ref:4037683)   #476
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Maybe Rich Energy have brought on this criticism through the way they have conducted their activities - but lets reserve our criticism for those matters we have knowledge of, and not the unknowns (this isn't pointed at you - but at some who seem to hold Rich Energy to a different standard to other F1 'sponsors').
I think your points are fair. But again even to the area you are talking about (Rich Energy's strategy). We clearly are not privy to that, but we can watch how they go about it and try to infer what their strategy is.

Lets look again as Huski Chocolate. I frankly know little about them. But if I look at their website, and social media. My quick examination is that they are focused on a specific market segment for their product (a chocolate drink for adventures). They are not trying to take on "Big Chocolate". They are not some small dog barking loudly at the big dog. They are not calling out Nestle, Hersey, Mars, etc. and talking smack about the big guys product. They are instead focusing on a specific market, and their product.

In the end, we (most consumers and specifically F1 fans) can only go upon what we see and are able to experience with respect to Rich Energy. There is the already discussed crazy history of Rich Energy and William Storey. The other half is the product itself. Which is at best difficult to obtain at best, but you can find it if you look (mostly online). But in the end, when you compare yourself favorably to someone like Red Bull, then you open yourself to criticism against all areas in which Red Bull play. If you say "Rich Energy is greater than Red Bull", then people start doing the math and point out where they are not (which is easy to do.)

Richard