Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2021, 17:01 (Ref:4040607)   #493
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can understand where those interested in tech and tech variety are coming from. Different constructors and different engines would undoubtedly interest me, but then I'd have to wade through 10,000 posts decrying BOP.... I'm joking (of course). But the bottom line is that the racing needs to be good. I've watched many forms of racing over the years when it was dominated by single constructors, but there was great racing. The best race I've watched for years was on my one recent visit to a BTCC meeting - Thruxton back in 2019 (?). No, not the BTCC, but the mini race on the same programme. It was sensational.

I don't think it's so much of a difference of opinion (which in itself is absolutely fine) but just a different viewpoint.... (I also have to accept that there has been another element to my interest over the past season).