View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2021, 12:25 (Ref:4041485)   #466
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well if come August the ACO demands that all attending have had the Vaccine and negative tests then us Brits will be in a better place, but i do not want to sit around in a campsite with a small social bubble of Brits, One of the joys of Le mans is sitting in a campsite with all my old friends and a large percentage of them are not from the UK and i want to meet up as it will be over 2 years since i have seen many of them. I think like all le mans fans we have a slight nationalistic pride but this year despite having a long love of the old Rebellion and owning a classic toyota i will be cheering loudly for an american car.
I'm with you of course but the chances of meeting up as you suggest seem pretty slim right now. Just getting there will be quite an achievement....