View Single Post
Old 21 May 2021, 16:49 (Ref:4052558)   #23
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I think Paul Miller would run in Pro because it would be a challenge. They weren't scared to run GT top class cars before as a private porsche team vs the factory backed efforts in ALMS. Plus i think Snow is good enough to be a pro, and wasn't he labeled as such a couple years ago before being reclassified?
He was promoted to Gold by IMSA but not the FIA so he left for a season until they restored his Silver status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
It could come down to "stratification". GTD Am I don't think should allow a gold/silver driver combo for their sprint races anymore myself. Silver should only be allowed if they pair with another silver or a bronze. Exception is the endurance races where they can add a bronze driver as the 3rd.

Well thats my idea anyway.
The problem there is look at the drivers who are Bronze, you want to whine and cry now about drivers screwing up others races, bring on more Bronze drivers. It WILL be a mess with GTD requiring a Bronze, it's fine in part but teams want that funded Silver driver who won't break the car every other time out.