View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2021, 23:05 (Ref:4055467)   #575
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well the teams in GT in IMSA interest me more than GT America so there's that. I watch IMSA more as I can see them in person and it airs reasonably close to race time so I don't have to chase it down. I understand GT America streams live but I'm apparently old and remember better when it's on my TV listing.

I will admit I don't know the other teams but I've hit my limit for racing consumption so GT America lost out. I used to watch when it was Speed World Challenge but as it left Speed and then kept changing my interest waned, but it was always second to mixed proto/GT series racing.

Yes, that's US biased and there's much more GT to consume in Europe and more series to visit your local track and build that relationship.