View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2021, 13:26 (Ref:4055544)   #577
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
I'm fine for the separate bop, gt-open already proved that gt3 cars with spec michelin can be as fast as GTE.
A separate bop would let gtd-pro being in the same performance window of gte and gtd remain in the same actual performance window of gtd.
Or at least there won't be anymore atrocities like about 1400kg amg gt3
Same here. I will miss not seeing GTLM at Daytona and Sebring in 2022 because at Daytona, they could potentially have broken in to the 1 min 41 range. At Sebring this year they broke in to the 1 min 54 times. Both are lap times that enter DP range at Daytona and pre-2017 LMP2 range at Sebring. Can't wait to see what speeds GTLM can reach at VIR. Could break 1 min 40 barrier at VIR which would be incredible for a GT car. If so that would have been 3rd overall ahead all P2 and PC cars at the ALMS race in VIR in 2013 the last time prototypes ran there.

GTD Pro with good BoP might have a pole lap at Daytona of 1 min 44 I think. and 1 min 58 at Sebring I guess. On current GTD tires.