View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2021, 21:26 (Ref:4058930)   #5546
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I never understood why they got so angry at RM for calling them SPAM in a loving manner. I don't think any of us called them that in a demeaning manner, but rather as a term of fun and endearment. But I'm guessing Arrow marketing people may not have liked being bumped from the front.

And think you're on to something with the Andretti tech partners. While Penske has their own, they know how to keep their own house in order first and then supply the others. Think Andretti tried to spread the research costs across too many teams and can't quite keep up.

How much of the budget does Hinch bring? He better bring a lot more than the rumored partial season Honda of Canada was willing to pony up when he was let go to keep his seat.

Considering Hinch went from 6 races last year, to a full-time ride this year, suggests Honda of Canada are willing to pony up, or he has another revenue source, or that Steinbrenner has deep pockets. Steinbrenner's family own the Yankees, so he won't be short of a buck or two.