View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2021, 08:09 (Ref:4062814)   #1257
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hoped to come back with some more data cause i crossed the border again last night. but as hand luggage only i skirted the check-in paperwork examination and the guy at the gate checking my queue had no idea what he was looking for. then border control just weren’t interested in anything but passports. completely went against my experience at two other french airports. otoh, a young black lad was nearly sent packing because the woman checking his queue didn’t know the rules well enough. thankfully he stood his ground but i bet she didn’t apologise.

long story short, no issue travelling on just a vaccination certificate into france, the variation seems to be in how hard they look at your documents rather than interpretation. unless you’re not white. then i would carry a copy of the french border flow chart just in case the gate attendant is having a bad day…!