Thread: DTM 2021
View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2021, 08:37 (Ref:4063170)   #377
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Gender kind of does mattter. Do you know of any male race car drivers with a personal youtube channel that is bigger than Sophia Floresch, Hallie Deegan, and Danica Patrick...I can't think of any. Certainly not any male sportscar drivers.

And I must say Sophia has gotten less mentions on the broadcast at the EuroSpeedway round than at Monza. So I hope it remains that way unless Sophia or Emee work their way into the top 10 on merit.

Race 1 was a good watch. 4 makes in the top 4. Winward getting good results in all sorts of places. 24 Hours of Daytona of course. But also wins in DTM and GT World Challenge too.

I never seen DTM ever before this year, but I like GT racing so here I am watching. I even watched the frigggin' 10 car grid GT Open race at Imola too :-)
To close this little off topic, I judge a driver for what he/she does and achieves in races, I don't care about his/her gender and how lives his/her private life and his/her social activities.
I just find very pathetic that a slow and unreliable driver like Floresch is used to massively use her socials to promote herself to get the visibility she would never get because of her poor driving skills... in very short, the more she tries to look cool in socials, the more she looks terrible once inside a racing car.... seriously not even lewis hamilton is so active on socials like her! and I'm sure he has a whole team hired to manage his socials
Also jordan taylor is very active on socials, but he's a good driver.