View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2021, 20:12 (Ref:4065375)   #59
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Ah, but on the likes of Twitter and Facebook it's mates hurling abuse at the people they don't like, irrespective of what they achieve....
We’re getting off topic here, but it is mildly interesting.

I see twitter and facebook as two different things.

Twitter I like to see postings by people and organisations that interest me. Great to see their musings. Occasionally I might respond with a well done, or brilliant, or a piece of information if they are asking.

I would no more tell them they shouldn’t post what they did than shout shut-up if I was at an event they were talking at.

Facebook. For me that is for people I know, family and friends. Sharing experiences with those I care for, but can’t be with all the time. Been especially important over the last year or so and since I moved a long way from a lot of these people.

Some organisations do come up and I’m interested in that for, say, events, but I don’t interact with them.

I do not share politics, videos of people doing bad things, or other things like that. I might share a funny cat video.

10-10ths. Very specific for me. Bit like a club. Let’s have some discussion, but imagine you were at a club meet. Would you do round slagging off someone else’s favorite car, team, driver, etc… I don’t even want to, but if I did I wouldn’t here.

Not to say you don’t discuss though…