View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2021, 13:42 (Ref:4067221)   #1942
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Probably not. There are a few shows on the Motor Trend channel that I watch (I'm about watch one right now). Since I don't have the cable anymore, it's in one of my many paid subscriptions. It's decent enough.

My issue is that I shared it with my brother. Only one of us can watch live.
I haven't added the subscription yet, because when i was on the Motortrend website it seems to list the 24 hours as being live on the TV channel - which I do get. So now i have to check the guide when i get home to make sure this is true and then decide if i want to pay anyways to avoid the commercials.