View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2021, 03:02 (Ref:4068176)   #15
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Didn't Weathertech beat both of the Corvettes fair and square just a couple of weeks ago?
Yes using a strategy where Cooper only drove for about 20 minutes or so. A strategy that in GTD Pro won't work because of IMSA's 50 minute drive mininum given a 2 hour 40 minute race.

I am cheering for Corvette and Weathertech at the Le Mans race though. Cooper needs to drive 6 hours for this one and Le Mans does not have the safety car bunch them up system IMSA has. That is also how Weathertech benefited from Sebring was those early saftey car periods when Cooper was driving.

With that said. Cooper MacNeil seems like a great guy and a very good sportsman level sportscar driver now. I think its great that he is entered in GTE Pro. I would predict thoguh that for the Le Mans 24H, that Corvette won't finish behind HubAuto and Weathertech.