View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2021, 14:38 (Ref:4069998)   #1778
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachinets040 View Post
The best value 10 EUR I spent for a long time! I had my laptop on for live timing, my Tablet for Onboard Nr. 7, the TV for the Race. Incredible that you could log onto more devices simoultaneusly!!

Good job WEC!
Yeah, I took out a €8 per month sub to Eurosport Player for last year's race and never cancelled it, watching various things here and there during the year. As far as I'm concerned, having honed my setup from last year, it was pretty near perfect. It kind of amused me reading (mostly elsewhere) of people desperate to find illicit free streams that for the sake of £8 you could have such a good setup. I'd have spent more than that on one sandwich Americain at the circuit.....