View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2021, 15:04 (Ref:4070005)   #1782
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is mad!

I’m all for saying, when it happens, that so and so won in a very competitive year. But it’s one of those things you don’t say the other way, as it is just not needed. The win is still a very special achievement, but maybe not in the superficial and obvious way of the entry list being strong.

Apart from anything else what you are actually saying is Le Mans isn’t for me as it is very unusual to have what there is craving for here!

Competitive years? Hmm. I suppose we had Porsche, Audi and Toyota recently? Is that enough? Before that I think the previous time was late ‘90s. Before that late ‘80s. Before that probably 1957. Basically Le Mans is rubbish.