View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2021, 17:25 (Ref:4073899)   #3054
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
The grey was probably supported by the same soulless bunch within GM who killed the Corvette as we know it: the looks, the dynamic character and the sound. Now it's just a generic supercar with the very tip of the nose resembling a vette.
Honestly, looking from the outside, the yellow on the #3 is the last connection to what Corvette Racing used to be. Paint both of them grey and who would even recognise them?

If I were one of the Acura NSX teams in GTD I'd be so tempted to wrap the car in yellow just for Sebring 12h just to troll Corvette Racing
Yes would love to see the #4 go back to yellow. Got no issues with multiple cars having identical liveries if its awesome.

I call for Sims to replace Milner for full time seat. Would make the #4 an instant regular for wins in 2022.

One thing I disagree with is about the C8. Anybody on the street I see with a C8 is an eye opener right away. The car has grown on me big time.