View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2021, 12:26 (Ref:4074800)   #713
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
I have a 2018 sedan and yes...it's a bit noisy. Especially when our roads roads are quite abrasive compared to their smoother Central and Southern European counterparts.

Maybe a different set of tires would help, it came with generic "Toyo Tires".
My old car was loud, and the new one also came with Toyo Proxies. I don't know anything about them, but the car has way more lateral grip than the old one. I can tell by the highway entrance/exit ramps i normally use. With the old car I could understeer and slide on demand, but haven't reached that limit with this car yet! The old car I could also spin the tires and get the traction control to intervene with excessive throttle, but it was so predictable it was fun.