View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2021, 15:40 (Ref:4086017)   #2509
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i am often doing other things while watching a race or game, so need some level of commentary. wouldn't want to see them go completely away from it.

but then i like the SKY F1 coverage including all the pre and post stuff. i like being able to have it on in the background.

speaking of technology changing how we consume content, now that i can access my TV recordings on my phone i can listen to the post race/interviews much like i would with any podcast.

so basically back to radio on the internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
But maybe they’ve done research on this and actually that silence annoys some people? It’s not just a Motorsport issue.
my subscription comes with the other feeds with natural sound playing. i thought they were going to change my life but i rarely if ever use them.

short bursts maybe, but more then a couple of minutes and me getting 'annoyed' by it totally feels like the right way to describe it!