View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2021, 17:30 (Ref:4086027)   #2510
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
I don't think that I've stuck to all the pre-race waffle once yet. Generally aim to tune in (on a Sunday night or Monday morning here in Oz) just before the start of the race and sometimes keep watching for post-race reaction, interviews.

Sure that there are people who are the complete opposite of me and who want all the pre-race stuff.

Having it there doesn't hurt me so to me it is fine to have it and we can choose whether or not we watch it.

Despite my dislike of Croft's shrieking commentary, I'd still rather have commentary there I think, although the graphics DO provide much of what I'm looking for during a race. Maybe the "go" is to have selectable audio channels - so that I can listen to the cars, Mr Brundle etc but choose to turn off Croft - that would actually be a pretty good way to watch!