View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2021, 13:25 (Ref:4087238)   #2524
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How do people feel about the coverage vis a vis the fair amount of sportswashing that was going to go on this weekend?

SKY I thought paid some attention to drawing attention to the drivers messages and himan rights issues. Reema Juffali featuring a few times was a bit to planned but still thoughtful imo.

I would imagine that people in S.A. have a better connection to the global internet then people in China so i am assuming that they can get the SKY broadcast?

Didnt hear too much about the Merc sponsorship issue. Not knowledgable about the issue tbh but was the logo in question removed for the race?

Or maybe no really cares that much as the on track events clearly over shadowed all other concerns. Admittedly they did for me.