View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2021, 16:26 (Ref:4087294)   #20
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ocon was the man today. In a race which made me feel miserable on so many levels I enjoyed him making the best of things and ending up in a better place I think that car or team deserves.

A few other drivers also did well. Bottas who often don't get anyway when shunted down into the pack did well, and fought his way up.

Daniel Ricciardo did really well to keep out of trouble and end up with some decent points. But, I do hope his quali performance gets better next year.

Both Ferrari drivers did manage quite well I think, hauling home points for the team. I am wondering a bit about wunderkind Leclerc, though. He always seems to be involved in something. Is he unlucky or does he bring it onto himself?

But, Occon was my driver of the day.

Of the top two I don't have much to say, other than that someone should get that young man Max away from Horner, Marko and Jos before he becomes the monster that Schumacher Sr became, who believed it was his right to win, even by crashing my competitor.