View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2021, 17:20 (Ref:4091965)   #2845
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel Vaillant View Post
Last year, from first days of July to last days of July, situation was relatively clear in Europe, despite Delta.
Tour de France, Euro football… was with crowd.
For LM, I think 11/12 June is early. Le Mans Classic dates are better.
But in each cases, there will probably gauges and some restrictions…
All true. But we'll be into the third year of the pandemic but the time LM rolls around. I think everyone knows restrictions are not a sustainable way to deal with each new variant long-term. That is what gives me hope that people will push towards normality and living with the virus. I don't know what the turning point will be where that sinks in but I hope that the end of this omicron wave will be it.