View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2022, 15:45 (Ref:4092325)   #389
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
Wondering when they'll debut the new program, Sebring is unlikely imo due to the short timeline and complicated logistics but might Spa be a more realistic prospect?

https://www.facebook.com/peugeot.spo...type=3&theater
Interesting that they specifically said WEC debut but didn't mention Le Mans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Yes, I think Peugeot are just doing what most manufacturers do, not revealing anything too soon and trying to iron out any problems behind the scenes. I think they are aiming to get the car ready for Le Mans at the latest
I think a Le Mans debut would be great but they certainly don't want to rush it and have a debut like Nissan. Especially if they are trying something unconventional.