View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2022, 19:49 (Ref:4092921)   #4
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
There may be a distinction between "classic" and "historic" racing - if the former, then I would go with Max. For Historic - which I would argue varies depending on your age, but I would pitch as cars from say pre-60s, (though I accept this is VERY variable) it is probably as suggested - late 90s-early 00s, before values got too silly....

Max's prediction about less people seeing it as a hobby has validity, but equally he does argue elsewhere that he has plenty of people asking for entry - just prevented by costs....
Can I defend myself m'lud? I think this is the Golden Era. Massive grids, lots of entries BUT I fear for the future. When will the future be? IDK, but it will crash soon. Entries are holding up but there is not a big follow-on generation.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by midgetman; 8 Jan 2022 at 20:01.