View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2022, 08:56 (Ref:4094528)   #170
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan52 View Post
Of course it’s possible.
From the media Martin Brundle,Joe Saward and Paul di Resta are always balanced and reasonable with opinions that are “nationality neutral”.
On the other hand Johnny Herbert,Damon Hill and from what I’ve read in the past month Andrew Benson look at everything with the Union Jack obscuring their judgement.
If you look at the threads here nearly all of the strongest supporters of Hamilton/Mercedes in this issue are British.There are hardly any English people posting who have taken the Masi/Verstappen/Red Bull side.Take those people out and the weight of opinion is nearly even.
Im a Hamilton/ Mercedes fan, but more than that im an F1 fan. when Lewis retires sooner than later, i will end up switching aliegence probably to Leclerc...my driver/ team choice isnt solely based on the 'home team'

My opinion on the last race wont change, nor will my opinion on Masi which isnt just based on one race but a string of bad, or questionable decisions over the last couple of years.