View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2022, 18:35 (Ref:4095904)   #112
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
The track doesn't really do much for me (love my MidOhio/Road Atlanta/Laguna); but I'm still excited. Start of the season (..and racing in general) along with a stacked grid [wait til 23/24 though]!
That's what does it, the track just doesn't have a personality to me. I get it, historically it's a PUNISHMENT on old manual gearboxes and the driver. But now, not so much.

Hey, Peacock didn't go to commercial. Just the ambient track noise as they roll off