View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2022, 17:08 (Ref:4103724)   #169
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
We had a blast flagging at turn 17 all week, the position right before the bridge is simply one of the best in the flagging world! And we had the joy of being able to watch all of the action on the new jumbotron!

I'll post some pics from the phone later. If any of you wanna be just as close to the action (we can literally almost touch the cars with our flags!), feel free to contact me and I'll get you set up.
I bet you saw some action over the weekend. There were a few people divebombing the inside there that I didn't think would work, but it did! Almost an incident there during dpi qualifying when Derani was on a flyer only to come upon a slow car on the line.