View Single Post
Old 9 May 2022, 13:16 (Ref:4109393)   #112
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I personally liked the fat sidewall tyres on F1 cars. I find it humorous that they should lobby hard for larger wheels, then cover them up with aero discs so that you can't even see them - making the whole project pointless. That is "so F1".
We can rehash this thread, but the point was never to visually show the internals of the wheels. There is nothing out of sync with the goals regarding the wheel covers.

Richard