View Single Post
Old 10 May 2022, 02:00 (Ref:4109489)   #125
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
How are you so sure, I don't suppose you were in the board room of all the stakeholders? I don't think many forum members will raise their hand if you ask if anyone ever worked for an organization that never communicated anything different internally than externally.
Seriously?

I know I can be pedantic at times, but this is a bit over the top. No, I was not a fly on the wall. How about I tweak my comment... "It was never stated to be a goal publicly". No doubt various aspects were discussed.

Why did I ever step back into this pointless thread.

Richard