View Single Post
Old 10 May 2022, 14:32 (Ref:4109571)   #17
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On Albon's last point-scoring occasion, I wasn't quite sold, because I credited a lot to Williams strategy, running the hard for most the race. This time, I will award him DOTGP. He had a lot of places between him and his teammate.

Bottas was on for it until the mistake. Massive gap to Zhou, though.

Russell was again magnificent and Hamilton will be worried. If he gets a winning car again, he'll know it could be his team mate getting the lion's share of the victories. However, today he was aided by the VSC. In fairness, the strategy was his call and he was wise to hope for some kind of safety car. Hamilton kind of called out his team a bit on the strategy side and claimed he wasn't in a position to make those decisions, but we've seen him call strategy before. He's definitely not in the 'rattled' category yet, but he has not had this kind of intra-team pressure for a while.

Leclerc was fantastic but just couldn't make it work on Verstapppen, who was brilliant. Sainz's defense versus PĂ©rez was superb.

Oh dear, re: Schumacher. He had the measure of Magnussen on the whole, but some dodgy racecraft.

So, Albon for me.

Last edited by Born Racer; 10 May 2022 at 16:37.