Thread: Programmes
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 15:24 (Ref:4110381)   #15
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
A lot of us, especially old farts like myself, don't have mobile pieces of equipment. So, are you suggesting that I should lug my PC along to a race with a very, very long mains lead? Assuming, of course, that there so happens to be a handy mains socket handy to where I choose to sit/stand.

I'm afraid that not everybody wants to live their lives structured by electronic gizmos, and I also far prefer to read stuff from a printed magazine or book rather than having to scroll endlessly through something less tactile that is online.
So - I understand the desire to have a printed version of a programme. Unfortunately, I think that those who do wish to have a printed version will increasingly become in the minority.

OFF TOPIC - As an aside - having a mobile device will become almost essential in the next three years as the PSTN is switched off. In the event of a power outage, you should consider a mobile device for emergency situations.