View Single Post
Old 24 May 2022, 14:09 (Ref:4111154)   #16
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnee View Post
The 2 lists of drivers look identical...
I guess you could say that the cream rises to the top?
Or that in the BTCC you expect to see the usual suspects at the front of the field?

There are some differences though, for example:

In BTCC frog's list, he calculates that Sutton will be the top scorer.
In the three lists I put up, I may have weighted the current form a bit too highly.

In the end - it's all just another way to experience the contest. Take it or leave it, some people will be interested, others will not.

When it all comes down to it - I'm sure that the eventual results will not match either list entirely.