View Single Post
Old 24 May 2022, 21:36 (Ref:4111210)   #93
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
However, our original opinions on DRS probably came from the fact that you think a race like the Russell/Verstappen battle is not good for F1, while I think it is good, and so seeing an example of it was always going to reinforce our previous views, and doesn't necessarily reflect a biased opinion.
in truth, i loved the battle and think it speaks well about the future battles this crop of young talent can bring to the table.

what i dont think is good for f1 is when a significantly faster car can be held up by a much slower car. defense is of course important and can be wonderful to watch but the reminder about how much faster the following car has to be in order to affect a pass does challenge my notions of what a 'race' or 'good racing' should be.

no doubt im overstating my point too much but i hope that my meaning comes across.