View Single Post
Old 28 May 2022, 20:25 (Ref:4111668)   #55
hen henths
Racer

hen henths should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
Qualifying at Thruxton, if it's dry, well tell us a lot more than anything else has so far this season.

Josh Cook in a BMR Honda would, historically be the strongest package at Thruxton. If he's not right up there in qualifying, then it will show the M-SPort engine is lagging behind the others.
Looks like that engine worked nicely, at least on this circuit. Good to see JP in the mix as well.

Quote:
At a speed circuit, the balance of performance measures should hinder Ingram. If it doesn't, the hybrid BoP isn't anywhere near as effective as ballast at the moment.
He's 8th, so I'd say it's working.

Quote:
If a BMW takes pole, and all/most of the BMW's are right up there, then it shows they have the strongest all-round package and will probably have BoP measures thrown at them.
Hill's less than a tenth of a second off pole. I wonder if he can catch Cook as the tyres start to wear? He may be hoping for a safety car! Or he'll beat him off the line with RWD.

Anyway I'm really looking forward to this. Maybe we'll get another legendary Sutton vs Cook battle for the lead at the end of race 2.