View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2022, 23:10 (Ref:4115981)   #81
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
would have made more sense to stick with last year's categories for another year or wait to see if Group E takes off before expanding beyond the US
Yeah. I thought NRX was making a hell of a leap moving to electric and expanding to a global program in the same year. Pastrana/Nitro are a big operation though, so I thought if anyone would have the savvy to pull it off, it would be them. At this point though, I am not so sure on that.

Really hope they can pull a good event out of the bag, but I personally think the promotion for this round could have been handled so much better. I have a number of mates who are regular attendees at Lydden and the lack of news put most off, the entry list today seems to have killed the last bits of interest. If a couple of them go now I'll be surprised.

Also, although it is no surprise at this point, I am still really disappointed not to see the Subarus over here.