View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2022, 08:48 (Ref:4119047)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
Well I was considering that, although Alfa Romeo did not seem to make a step like Ferrari and Haas. Perhaps as you say, they don't run the PU like Ferrari and Haas do or maybe it was just the Red Bull Ring not suiting the Alfa covering up the improved PU performance?

The alternative explanation being that both Haas and Ferrari have made a step in another area and just happen to be on the same PU.
Or - any updates to the PU have not been released to all teams at the same time?