Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2022, 20:20 (Ref:4119907)   #28
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
We're all aware of this. But this is a thread full of fans. So I'm not sure what people expect from these threads.

ACO ask what people want.
Fans say they want Silverstone
ACO pick circuits that aren't Silverstone (for some valid reasons)
Thread pops up about calendar changes
Fans still want Silverstone

Lets be reasonable here. Nobody sits and says "Well I'd prefer Silverstone by understand that the Crown Prince of Bahrain has decided that he wants another play thing, so I'm happy with Bahrain".

Or to put it another way - don't be surprised people keep asking for the same thing after you do a survey of what they want, and then decide that what they want isn't your priority.
Hey, there might be 8 fans in the ME from the UK who would love to see a race at their local track.