Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2022, 21:49 (Ref:4119975)   #697
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Richard, it does not appear to be quite as simple as first thought.
No doubt.

Let's say there is no link between RichOMG Ltd and whatever legal entity is at the core of "Rich Energy" other than the drink product. Why would anyone subject themselves to this level of insanity. If the money is not coming from Rich Energy, then don't put the name or logo on your team, or become a business partner.

What it looks like is that Dudman is in bed with Storey in the sense they both are riding on the success of the drink product. All the rest of this about specific legal entities, while that does matter, it's mostly just hand waving to try to pretend it's not a total mess under the covers.

I look forward to hearing more details.

Richard