Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2022, 19:38 (Ref:4120787)   #723
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
No doubt, more to come.
Definitely - and what I think is becoming more in the public conscious is that Rich Energy and Mr Storey are not the same entity.

He is (it appear) a spokesperson and promoter of the brand, but the actual product, brand and distribution is owned elsewhere (albeit under dispute).

So - in terms of F1 - when Mr Storey tweets about being in F1 soon, that may not be the intention of the brand owners.

Perhaps it's a clever ploy? If Rich Energy appears on the side of a F1 car again, then the brand owner(s) will keep quiet. But if they fail to appear, the brand owner(s) can distance themselves from Mr Storey.......