View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2022, 21:11 (Ref:4124423)   #55
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Just moved my "tickets" into my Google wallet. It wasn't clear what was going on, but I had to do it twice - once for the admission ticket and once for camping/parking. On the website when i was doing the migration it said my parking spot was in Section CARPRK and spot 311. No clue what that means
The parking passes had numbers for a couple years, think it was order issued since other than the reserved RV it's a free for all. Mine were added in one shot, ticket RV and program. I just don't like it says 9/28 entry on them, I'm coming in 27th as usual and they can suck it.

But they didn't add my free camping pass, just the RV pass so I'll have to reach out to Abe about it. Do like I can forward that to another user if I don't need it without having to send them the pass before entry