View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2022, 10:01 (Ref:4126815)   #240
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
With the current trend of everything road car wise having to go full electric before too long maybe all-electric type cars would be the way to go from a publicity point of view.
Another option that might be up Mr Gow's sleeve (how big are his arms?).

The Electric Production Car Series never quite got going, but could be quick to implement I would have thought?

Or maybe a reinvigoration of the Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy?