Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2022, 18:36 (Ref:4127788)   #764
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Is the book taking a Rich Energy-esque twist and that will be hard to track down a copy?
My guess... if people look for it in a month or six from now, it may be hard to find. As I pre-ordered the book, I am on their mailing list. So in the email from them this week they are clearly looking for additional people to pre-order now. I fully expect that the size of the pre-order impacts how much the publisher plans to do in the first run of books. So I assume they will do a run that is some percentage over the pre-order amount. Then depending upon how long it takes to exhaust the extra, they may (or not!) do additional print runs.

The authors also call out to bring your copy to US GP in Austin as they plan to try to do some type of get together and I assume autograph copies. I do plan to be at the US GP and I hope I get my copy in time. I would be curious to talk with them and hear their thoughts on the current distribution drama.

Richard