Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2022, 19:48 (Ref:4129579)   #774
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Can I ask where you purchased it from? Amazon saying unaviable and WH Smith saying pre-order for end of October. The book website outlets also saying not yet available.
As I am in the US, I pre-ordered it from the publisher McFarland & Co. A recent email newsletter from the authors said that the first printing is sold out, and that more were to be printed (no date on availability given). They also said that the e-book/Kindle version is available from Amazon.

I don't know if this link is helpful or not. https://www.richenergybook.com/how-to-order

Richard